Defense: 544 (710+144) 5.76%)
    Dodge: 23.41 (348 adds 8.84%)
    Parry: 18.19 (183 adds 3.72%)
    Block: 18.25 (90 adds 5.49%) (1022)

Strength: 993
    Agility: 151
    Stamina: 1798
    Spec: 12-8-51

This is my current stats i would like to improve and to the point i take less damage on Patchwerk right now i am eating 24k Hateful and easy get 1 shot should i go more stregnth?

If thats 26k unbuffed, thats plenty to tank patch - he hits very hard indeed, and you'll never get enough mitigation (with the current gear) to take more than 1 hit from him.

You need to be getting healed to maximum health basically instantly, which means healers have to be constantly spamming heals on you.

If you've got 26k hp unbuffed and eat 24k hatefull strikes you can't ever be oneshot by patchwerk. Technically not possible. Your avoidance looks clean, a bit more stamina wouldn't hurt though. Btw: use a flask of stoneblood and staminafood (I love Rhinlicious Wormsteak), keep up commanding shout.

There's nothing wrong with your stats tbh.

Don't know if your OT or MT but in this fight you need to make sure your tanks are fighting for aggro and on the top of the list. How long did you live? did a healer get gibbed? are you MT/OT and what is your pair tank in this battle?

Hateful comes every 1s, so at most with 2 OTs you have 2seconds inbetween hits.

Tip: Unless you are over 40k hp you can not take 2 hatefuls in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by orcstar View Post
    If you've got 26k hp unbuffed and eat 24k hatefull strikes you can't ever be oneshot by patchwerk. Technically not possible. Your avoidance looks clean, a bit more stamina wouldn't hurt though. Btw: use a flask of stoneblood and staminafood (I love Rhinlicious Wormsteak), keep up commanding shout.

There's nothing wrong with your stats tbh.
    as the mt pull patchwerk the hatefuls tank let her get some agro than we build agro than melee jump into slime than start dpsing. After 10 second 1 of our hateful tank died our my is a pally her tps is pretty slow i and a druid was Hateful tank which i think was a badidea for druids to hateful?

+ Reply to Thread