+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dear Blizzard:Lv 80 heroic Shattered halls, please

Quote Originally Posted by Cheskagarcia View Post
    but i do miss adventuring and strolling through 'longer instances'. seriously doing mara/brd and sunken temple during their time was a lot of fun because of the challenge factor.
    Sure the first time, but when i had done Stratholme or Scholomance for the 900th time on my priest in Vanilla i was feeling horrible when i found out i'd have needed to get at least Revered with AD to go Naxxramas. 3-4 hours runs in istances were -not- fun.
    Worlde - Prot Paladin
    Darkworldie - Tank DW Frost DK
    Uord - Prot Warrior
    Huordie - Feral / Resto Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Worldie View Post
    Sure the first time, but when i had done Stratholme or Scholomance for the 900th time on my priest in Vanilla i was feeling horrible when i found out i'd have needed to get at least Revered with AD to go Naxxramas. 3-4 hours runs in istances were -not- fun.
    In some ways, i wish they would give us exhaulted something other than a title - such as a trink we could buy or quest EPL to get special naxx trink/key/token/bonus - chance to inflict more dmg on undead again or something to give props back to classic wow

Not quite arthas blowing up the whole world, that doesn't make much sense. Maybe the emerald dream? It is the world's "source code", so to say. Disturbing the place could be quite a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Not quite arthas blowing up the whole world, that doesn't make much sense. Maybe the emerald dream? It is the world's "source code", so to say. Disturbing the place could be quite a mess.
    Interesting! We would then have to find and weed out the "nightmares" (like agents trying to kill Neo). Maybe Ysera could be like the Hindu deity that will destroy the world if he wakes up.

So much possibilities!

+ Reply to Thread