+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate the retadin, need some suggestions

Rate the retadin, need some suggestions

Here is a link to my armory:

The World of Warcraft Armory

Any suggestions on things that would be easy enough for me to get that will improve my DPS? At most I can push about 2.6k in a 25 man raid.

Unless my info is out of date, you are slightly over the hit cap (8%). Haven't read up on the EJ Ret Paladin thread in a couple weeks but that was my understanding.

Overall you have some very nice gear. Couple areas you could make some improvement are to:
    - Enchant your helm, Arcanum of Torment
    - Either Major Agility (22 Agi) or Greater Speed (23 haste) for your cape
    - Replace expertise on bracers with Greater Assault (35 AP)
    - Replace +20 hit on gloves with Crusher (44 AP)
    - Replace 16 agi on boots with Greater Assault (32 AP)
    - Replace expertise gem in ring with Bold Scarlet Ruby

Your weapon is nice. I think the Jawbone is technically the best weapon in Naxx because of it's ~203.x DPS and 3.6 speed. Betrayer of Humanity might be a bit better. I mention it because the best Ret Paladin weapon enchant is Enchant Weapon - Berserking - Spell - World of Warcraft. The mats are expensive, so you might want to just stick with Scroll of Enchant 2H Weapon - Greater Savagery - Item - World of Warcraft if you are at all strapped for cash, or think you might replace it really soon.

You may be trying to get some expertise from gems/enchants, but with so little from gear I think you'd be better off with going straight Strength or Attack Power in those spots instead.
    Last edited by kolben; 01-29-2009 at 08:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread