Rate the retadin, need some suggestions
Here is a link to my armory:
The World of Warcraft Armory
Any suggestions on things that would be easy enough for me to get that will improve my DPS? At most I can push about 2.6k in a 25 man raid.
Unless my info is out of date, you are slightly over the hit cap (8%). Haven't read up on the EJ Ret Paladin thread in a couple weeks but that was my understanding.
Overall you have some very nice gear. Couple areas you could make some improvement are to:
- Enchant your helm, Arcanum of Torment
- Either Major Agility (22 Agi) or Greater Speed (23 haste) for your cape
- Replace expertise on bracers with Greater Assault (35 AP)
- Replace +20 hit on gloves with Crusher (44 AP)
- Replace 16 agi on boots with Greater Assault (32 AP)
- Replace expertise gem in ring with Bold Scarlet Ruby
Your weapon is nice. I think the Jawbone is technically the best weapon in Naxx because of it's ~203.x DPS and 3.6 speed. Betrayer of Humanity might be a bit better. I mention it because the best Ret Paladin weapon enchant is Enchant Weapon - Berserking - Spell - World of Warcraft. The mats are expensive, so you might want to just stick with Scroll of Enchant 2H Weapon - Greater Savagery - Item - World of Warcraft if you are at all strapped for cash, or think you might replace it really soon.
You may be trying to get some expertise from gems/enchants, but with so little from gear I think you'd be better off with going straight Strength or Attack Power in those spots instead.
Last edited by kolben; 01-29-2009 at 09:00 AM.