+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior tanking weap question

Warrior tanking weap question

at the moment I have the red sword of courage from heroics, and the slayer of the lifeless from naxx 10, but im looking at the weapons from naxx 25, I plan on getting the first "Last Laugh" that drops off of KT when it does so, but until then if a broken promise drops off of four horsemen, should i take it? that is the 2.50 speed one. Would that be over all bad for a warrior and should i not worry about it? It would be a HUGE damage upgrade and a big defense + expertise upgrade. Im just wondering how the weapon speed would affect me TPS wise... can anyone give me any insight on this? Should i stick to my 1.50 slayer of lifeless? or take the broken promise?

Slayer of the lifeless (what I currently use):
    Slayer of the Lifeless - Thottbot: World of Warcraft

Broken Promise:
    Broken Promise - Thottbot: World of Warcraft

I would say go with a Broken Promise if it happens to drop before Last Laugh. Reason for this is the expertise and overall more dmg on it, should be a TPS increase... really im thinking about picking up a Broken Promise to replace my Last Laugh for trash tanking *gasp*

i may be a noob but im the MT of 2nd best alliance guild on my server, must be doing somthing right? :3

There was a thread yesterday about Broken Promise vs. Red Sword of Courage. I think the debate is relavent to your questions.

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/4...red-sword.html

Its rather pointless as all content can be done no matter which sword you use

stay at def minimum
    stay at expertise minimum
    stm will be naturally around 30k unbuffed
    d/p/b should be at 25% each

just use whatever sword you have, don't count on a drop from kt or horsemen, it may or may not ever come.

+ Reply to Thread