+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Naxxramas The Immortal

Still can't get together 10 people who can avoid flame walls (quite possibly the simplest thing to do in any raid I've ever done) so 25 people to clear naxx without dying is out of my reach. Which is fine really, despite being my guild's achievement junkie this is something that I don't really have an interest in; way way too much effort required.

Anyways grats on the achievement.

We picked up Undying on Saturday night in a semi alt-pug run.

Kind of depressing, considering I tried for four weeks in a row to get it on my main, and then on an alt run, we got to Spider Wing (did it last) and realised no one had died yet.

We've had a couple of situations in which on Patchwerk he has randomly killed a melee DPS mid fight. Is his hateful strike actually based on threat, or is it based on health? (Should the melee run into the slime to reduce their health?)

Threat.

On 10man, its top two threat. Stay below the two tanks, you're fine. If you're above the second tank, you're dead.

on 25man, its top three threat, stay below the top three, you're fine. If you're above 3, you have a chance of taking a hateful.

If anyone tries to tell you otherwise, and tries to tell your melee DPS to jump into the slime, you can call them retarded with full confidence.

Tuesday night we had what I believe is just bad RNG luck on Kel.

Void zone on melee, as they were moving out KT did his MC. One of the rogues was MC'd. He instantly blinded another melee, who took a few steps right back into the void zone and died.

The only thing I can think of that would have been reasonably possible was for a holy priest with insanely fast reactions to GS the melee, but there's only a 1-2 second window there to notice what happened and get it off.

Guardians of Icecrown

What would you do with the Guadians of Icecrown adds??? Tank or Kite???

First major attempt at the immortal - got to Sapphiron with no deaths and then our main tank was too far away from the ice block to make it...

We then did KT without a single death.

Typical, no? >_<

Im sure you have answered this a million times but i was wondering what add ons you use?

+ Reply to Thread