+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any BS recipes over 440?

Any BS recipes over 440?

I can't seem to find any plans for Blacksmithing above lvl 440. Is this correct? Or is there some magical drops in any of the raids I have not yet visited?

*$

there is only the SBV enchant at 450.

There is one plan that requires 450 that I know of, that being Titanium Plating for shields obtained from exalted reputation with the Alliance Vanguard/Horde Expedition. Here's the Wowhead link Plans: Titanium Plating - Item - World of Warcraft.
    Why use big words when a diminutive alternative will suffice?
    http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...nnaxxramas.jpg

Calling it now.... 3.1 will bring 450 crafting recipes for many professions including BOP or Crafter only ones

I'd like to see BoP recipes from Ulduar that will craft into BoE items, that would bring me cartloads of money.
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

I'd like to see a reason for taking blacksmithing. Remember that pattern for tanking boots that dropped off of Lurker? definetly need to start rewarding warrior blacksmiths with stuff like that again.
    Playing a warrior tank well is its own reward.

Extra slots to bracers and gloves are pretty hot. I'm hoping they add in some of those BoE/BoP patterns in future instances; I really liked them. The neat thing is that they can actually make the BoP recipies best in slot, because they're still raid loot, and not craftable by anyone.

Yeah, aside from the new SBV to shield (which I didn't realise was 450 until now) it tops out at 440. I hope they add awesome new epic stuff in 3.1 or Ulduar (are they the same thing?). I'd really like to be able to get something out of my blacksmithing other than a few sockets (which are lovely and all, don't get me wrong).

It would be nice if they BS daily's like with JC and cooking. Iif they were to make the sockets available to everyone that would be nice too. I dont know about everyone else's servers but on Earthen Ring there are some BoE Epic plans for lvl 50-60ish things going for 600-800g still.

You mean the free 200-400g JCs get delivered every day? Yeah... that WOULD be nice.

I thought about dropping mining to take JC, but the loss of Toughness (50 stamina from being a miner) is an issue. I couldn't make that up without equipping stamina Dragon's Eyes in three slots, which is only possible at about 350.

They'll come in 3.1

Mindreading the devs here, so I may be entirely wrong.

The idea is that the best (currently ilvl213/226) gear comes from the highest level raid, and high-rated arena gear. It should not be possible to craft gear of this level.

Right now, that means the highest goodies are from the heroic raids and Season 5 gear. When Ulduar comes out and Season 6 gear is introduced, both with better gear, then plans for ilevel-213 gear will be start dropping. These will need 450 skill.

+ Reply to Thread