Thread: Hydraxian Waterlords - Exalted Achievement

Hydraxian Waterlords - Exalted Achievement

So I've got about 8k left to grind out and was going to put together a small farming group. Has anyone started/been doing this yet?

If you were going to take in a small group weekly and wanted to waste the least amount of time while maximizing rep gain how many would you bring?

I was thinking any typical 5 man could clear Gehennas, Garr, Baron, Shaz, Golemag, Sulf, Domo, Rag quite quickly.

Don't forget lucifron and magmadar. We did it a few days ago and Domo wouldn't spawn til Mags was dead (he was our last boss to kill).

Is it possible to avoid the core packs? And has the rep reward per boss changed at all since 3.0.8?

Quote Originally Posted by Powhound View Post
    Is it possible to avoid the core packs? And has the rep reward per boss changed at all since 3.0.8?
    All legacy factions now grant full reward no matter of level. So instead of 1-2 rep per mob kill or turnin, you should get the full value, whatever that should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    people don't know how to keep it in their pants for a little bit before exploding all over my face.

Bosses from MC usually give 100 rep, Ragnaros is 200 rep and I think one of them gives 150 rep. I've been clearing MC with 3 people for weeks now. Could do 2, but having a DPS helps speed it up, and 5 would be a walk in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Aethraen View Post
    Bosses from MC usually give 100 rep, Ragnaros is 200 rep and I think one of them gives 150 rep. I've been clearing MC with 3 people for weeks now. Could do 2, but having a DPS helps speed it up, and 5 would be a walk in the park
    All bosses give 100 rep, Domo gives 150, Ragnaros gives 200. I think.

Golemagg gives 150 rep, Domo gives none.

domo gives none since you don't actually kill him.

I usually just go into MC with myself (Geared Fury warrior) and a healer (Usually my wife, but can be anyone that's decently geared). It's sometimes very hard to find anyone else to go, and I also like only having 2 as it makes it rather profitable, especially if the other person doesn't care about drops. I've made well in excess of 300g just from selling random BoE tier gear and crafting material drops from all the various trash mobs. I still have around 16 more clears before I'm exalted, though.
    Mallok: Don't try to force the square peg into the round hole, if you get it in there, it's uncomfortable for both.
    Ciderhelm: Probably feels pretty good for the square peg.

Also while your clearing mobs they drop the cores which you can turn into the thorium brotherhood from honored to exalted for 500 rep a peice, so if your going for the 40 reps like i am thats 2 birds with one stone