+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naxx and General questions

Naxx and General questions

Zauz WowArmory

Hello there, My name is Zauz from the Sentinels Realm, I am an 80 Death Knight, and I am the Main tank for our guild. We have just started to attempt Naxx10 and OS10. I was wondering if there were any pointers on gear as well as tanking strategies that could help me improve my tanking for the guild. I've done the old 40man naxx, but was not a tank, I was a dps, so this is a big change for me lol. Side note: With frost presence I have 27.6k armor as well as hit points.

~Zauz

Added Wowarmory link.
    Last edited by Zauz; 01-25-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: missing information

As a fellow DK tank I would make sure you have your rotation down...I personally go FS>PS>Pestilence(multimob)/Bloodboil(singlemob)>Howling Blast(if i didnt use DnD)>BS>BS, with some death and decay thrown in the mix to start things off.

As far as fight strats, the videos by Ciderhelm are what has gotten my guild thus far through naxx...cant go wrong there. Just remember you need to adapt your group composition to the fight....

IE on Grobbulous, we wiped many times because we had too many melee DPS, when that fight is easier with more ranged. Just research the fights.
    Last edited by Kriele; 01-26-2009 at 02:40 AM. Reason: added missing info

Rotations

My rotation consist of IT>PS>BS>BS>AN>FS something to that thing. That is my boss rotation at least. I think thats a good rotation, there is an occasion where the mage or the spriest gets really close to my threat, but I'm always able to keep threat the entire fight.

+ Reply to Thread