+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gemming Suggestions

Gemming Suggestions

Hello, I got a few new upgrades from Nax last night... I am way over defense cap now. The World of Warcraft Armory

If you could offer me some suggestions, it would be much appreciated! Thank you for your time.

You could take the meta that gives stam and armor % bonus
    Then go for hit on those places where you had defense, 98 seems low to me...

not a fan of enchants i suppose. hehe. get some hit enchants if possible you won't regret it.

If I were you, this is what I'd do.

Weapon Chain on the sword (Accuracy if you wanna go big)
    Agility on the cloak
    Armsman on the gloves
    Expertise on the bracers
    Resocket your boots with a hit gem

I'm going to assume you have the 3 extra gem sockets and armory isn't showing them. If I'm wrong, I'd go ahead and socket some more hit gems.

Suggestions you didn't ask for:
    You're way over the defense cap, but your avoidance isn't that great considering you're at 552 - swap Dabiri's for Valor Medal of the First War - Item - World of Warcraft

Also, obligatory plug for the Armor Plated Combat Shotgun - Item - World of Warcraft

Have a read of this blog post before you go charge off and enchant / gem for hit:

Expertise is always better than Hit - Warriors - TankingTips.com
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my thread everyone. I'm an experienced player, except when it comes to tanking haha... I may do a 10 man nax tonight and hopefully there are some other upgrades I can get (badges will go towards the dodge trinket.) What about shield block rating? How important is that compared to dodge or parry rating? Thank you again!

+ Reply to Thread