+ Reply to Thread

Thread: best instance for a lvl 49 warrior?

best instance for a lvl 49 warrior?

ok,so im in need of some good armor and weapon(im spec'd fury/tg and im using 2 hand axes)i was lookin at another webpage and it looks like blackrock depths has some good stuff.but would i be able to do that instance at lvl 49 cuz this other webpage said the lvl range was 52-60

i heard Maraudon was really long.so i dont know if i wanna do that instance

try Sunken Temple.
    if I remeber right all the clases have a nice lvl50 trinket quest reward ending there.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc309 View Post
    try Sunken Temple.
    if I remeber right all the clases have a nice lvl50 trinket quest reward ending there.
    There's also a nice warrior quest to get a Diamond Flask - Item - World of Warcraft

you wouldnt happen to know the name of the quest would you?i got 2 quests from sunken temple in my quest log but none of them have a trinket as the reward.

well 1 of em i still havent turned in yet,gotta goto some place in swamp of sorrows but im thinkin about just going to sunken temple and opening up looking for group and runnin it cuz ya my gear is pretty crappy at the moment

or is it a warrior class quest? cuz i didnt happen to check and see lately if i could do anymore warrior quests.dont think i saw any last time i went to get skills though

Click the link, it tells you.

You get a quest from your warrior trainer when you reach lvl 50, that leads to Sunken Temple. Nice reward as I remember it. Also it's a fun instance and from what I remember there's plenty of good drops/ quest rewards.
    Only need to work out the layout of it which is pretty confusing.

BRD can wait til 53-54 I would say.

*$

what about if i just lvled up my blacksmithing profession? cuz i dont know i heard sockets were good so im gonna keep it but its still like 150 cuz at first i figured "well i could just make gear with that instead of doing instances".but now its like all the gear i can make is some low lvl stuff

or is blacksmithing still worth it cuz ya im kinda more or less wondering if i shouldnt go with another profession,ive always found engineering to be a cool profession but i was told that blacksmithing and mining were good professions for a warrior.right now it just seems kinda useless

+ Reply to Thread