+ Reply to Thread

Thread: short on expertise- naxx25 gear

short on expertise- naxx25 gear

Hello, I would like to know what I should change with my gear in order to hit the expertise cap. At this moment I have 3 heroism emblems, and am about to get the tanking cloak when i get 1 more valor emblem. I am also hoping that the expertise boots drop from thaddius when we go back on sunday My guild does os25 and naxx25 every week so it does not take too long to get emblems. I am currently working on getting jc and bs up if that changes anything.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Armory is currently not working but T7.5 gloves, Legplates of Sovereignty (Malygos25) and Signet of Impregnable Fortress (25 emblems of valor) all have expertise on them and also happen to be pretty much "best in slot". These will get you to roughly 5% reduction which you can then improve on with 40exp/40sta tanking food and specific gemming.

BS+JC does not directly give you more expertise, but better gems with more sockets makes it the best combination for a tank. That stamina trinket is just bloody awesome and trinkets in general are a great for swapping around depending on encounter. +32k hp unbuffed is way beyond what is required, but who doesn't like big numbers
    Last edited by Crommi; 01-22-2009 at 07:22 AM.
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

With the armory down im sorta shooting in the dark, but I am also pretty much full Naxx 25 gear and im just now getting near the dodge cap on exp. honestly, I just gem for it and I also use the off set helm from naxx 25 that has the exp on it. The legs off Maly havent dropped yet, so ill pick those up when they do. JC/BS will just give you 2 extra gem slots and access to the sexy Stam gems. I kinda see using a dragon's eye on an exp gem as a waste, but thats just me IMO.
    I cast the spells that make the people fall over.

Yep, armory down, so...

The shoulders off Anub are pretty slick and have some expertise. I personally think T7 look like ass for a warrior so I'm content with these and they fulfill my expertise craving in a big way. Pauldrons of Unnatural Death, I think....ilvl 213 epic and a fairly common drop.

8 exp/12 stam gems go very well in red slots. More expertise is great but getting to dodge cap is nice.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

Armory came back up, your doing fine for your gear lvl. It will come with upgrades.
    I cast the spells that make the people fall over.

I use anubrekan shoulders, gothick helm, maly 10 man shield, thadd boots, valor ring and
    t7 gloves. I also put 8exp/12stam in all red sockets.

sitting at 34 expertise.

+ Reply to Thread