+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Gear

My Gear

I've decided to come here rather than the idiotic replies of Trade chat to ask this...

What heroics/raids am I able to tank/offtank?

Thanks in advance to replies I don't already know, :P

It would help alot if you either posted your armory link or filled out your profile to link to your toon.

Until then, I'll reserve judgement.

Sorry, forgot to copy paste it. =P
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Your gear is probably good enough to tank most, if not all, heroics.

The one thing you should do is to enchant your gear so that it's easier to heal you through the damage. Your cloak, bracers and boots could use with some basic enchants.

Is there any specific recommendations for the chants?

On a different note, seeing as I'm still using Girdle of the Fearless, should I get the Emblem Belt before the chest?
    Last edited by Arkaen; 01-19-2009 at 11:08 PM.

So, last night I spent till 4:30 AM Grinding my AC Rep. Got the Arcanum now ^-^.

If we're talking about badge gear, then the badge belt is good but not a priority imo (there's a good belt from heroic AN).

Get your T7 chest and hands asap for the 2 piece bonus.

Re enchants: +22 sta for boots, the new +40 sta enchant for bracers (might be too expensive for blue bracers though, maybe consider +stats as a stand-in). Cloak enchants are kinda meh but +def if you need it to hit the 540 cap at some point in time, otherwise use +agi.

About the bracer mats, were they the same as the 75 stam to weapon one, while it was implemented? What're the numbers on the items?

Yeah, I agree with the AN part, I haven't tried it in over 4k hp now, so it's worth a shot.

By the way, I just got my Bolstered Legplates; 45 stam patch and 12stam/8def rating gem on them.

+ Reply to Thread