+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DK Tank Gemming post 3.08-Sta or threat?

DK Tank Gemming post 3.08-Sta or threat?

With the upcoming patch I'll be able to move some of my defensive gems around. My first thought is to replace the defensive ones I have in the crab trinket for 41 sta ones. However I'm somewhat leaning towards Str or some other form of threat gem. Any thoughts? My armory is here....

Also as far as threat gems what do you tend to lean toward?

Anyone with thoughts on this? I ended up changing out a few Def only gems for Exp/Sta ones.

Your definitely gearing in the right direction.

It really depends on your lvl of content and what your trying to do. If its progression, then I would say gem for stam, Exp, def, Hit in that order.

If its for farm content (hero's and 10 mans): Exp, Hit, Str, def, stam in that order.

The hang up on now is that I am trying to gear for Sarth 3D with all the changes, so stacking stam may be the way for me.
    I cast the spells that make the people fall over.

I personally replaced my 1 yellow slot with 41 stam and filled my red slots with 16/27 expertise. Although my defense displays at 533, I'm actually at 558, armory is not factoring in stoneskin yet. Take a loot at my armory for my exact gemming. With the patch I am now expertise capped for boss parry ^_^

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

Thanks guys

+ Reply to Thread