+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Threat from the double sunder glyph?

Threat from the double sunder glyph?

Hey guys quick question: Since the Glyph of Sunder Armor applies two sunders...does it also do the same threat as two sunders with each strike, or just double the effect? Also, would it continue to do double the threat of one sunder after the 5-effect cap?
    Thanks
    Playing a warrior tank well is its own reward.

i believe satrina's findings found that it generated both sunder threads 1 to each target, also it should continue to give threat even post 5sunders because just like the skill sunder armor, it applies non-damage based threat.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    i believe satrina's findings found that it generated both sunder threads 1 to each target, also it should continue to give threat even post 5sunders because just like the skill sunder armor, it applies non-damage based threat.
    Can someone confirm this or find the original post?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post

Awesome, that's what I wanted to hear...I assume this means that for a main tank, there's really no reason to have the cleave-like "sunder on two targets" glyph?

Also, im not 100% sure I'm being clear. I'm concerned about the threat gain from that one glyph that causes two applications of sunder armor to a single target, per hit, not the glyph that causes devistate to apply sunder to your main target, and a near by target.
    Playing a warrior tank well is its own reward.

glyph of devastate does give two applications and the full extra threat of an extra sunder on the targetted mobb. This was also tested somewhere in the theorycraft forums.

Quote Originally Posted by thedrawrf View Post
    Also, im not 100% sure I'm being clear. I'm concerned about the threat gain from that one glyph that causes two applications of sunder armor to a single target, per hit, not the glyph that causes devistate to apply sunder to your main target, and a near by target.
    You meant to ask about glyph of devastate, not glyph of sunder. Here is a discussion that was rather easy to find with forum search:

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f14/4...-check-me.html

+ Reply to Thread