+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avool's Sword of Jin

Avool's Sword of Jin

So I have been having problems getting a decent tanking sword drop. I have been using the Reaper of Dark Souls from the Ebon Blade QM.

I ahve run Heoric UP and UK daily for the last few weeks and neither the Sword of Courage or the Infantry Blade has dropped yet.

Today though the Sword of Jin dropped for me, and its a fairly decent upgrade to the Reaper, but Iw asn't sure if I should use it or sell it.

So I ask you all, should I use it or sell it?

Here is a link to my Armory rating as well if you guys see tweak areas please let me know:

The World of Warcraft Armory

I was looking at Avool's Sword of Jin - Item - World of Warcraft but then had Hatestrike - Item - World of Warcraft drop. Still a similar situation though. As long as you have the defense elsewhere to maintain 540 I'd say go ahead and use it.

oh man, awesome I would love to have Hatestrike, just a random drop isn't it?

Occulus also drops Cloudstrider's waraxe, pretty damn good tanking weapon if you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennex View Post
    oh man, awesome I would love to have Hatestrike, just a random drop isn't it?
    No, drops off Patchwerk (which is where I got it) and Gluth (since he drops... everything).

I would say sell it, and keep gunning for the red sword unless you're burnt out on pinnacle

Eternally Folded Blade from regular Halls of Lightning is pretty good and you'll probably go there chasing the Seal of the Pantheon trinket.

Avool's is a decent weapon and would be good to tank with but Murphy's Law dictates that the moment you equip it, the odds a good tanking weapon will drop effectively double.

The mace from the quest in Zul Drak is good and would take 5 min to get if you don't have it already.

Hatestrike is a cool weapon. It drops pretty regularly for us but slayer of the Lifeless never does. Random loot is random.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

I put on a sword of Jin, 2 hours later got a hatestrike, 20 min after that got a slayer of the lifeless... I should have sold for 3k gold :P

+ Reply to Thread