+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Donor Movie Download Service

Quote Originally Posted by Darrik View Post
    Just followed the instructions on http://www.tankspot.com/premium.php and registered with ZAM, but I don't see a donate section on their site for you guys. Only a subscription. Is there something I'm not seeing?
    Hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong but you can no longer give directly to Tankspot. You have to subscribe to ZAM to make use of Tankspot's services.

Hm, I registred at ZAM and payed the subscription fee of 6.66$ expecting to gain access to download your videos, yet this seems no where possible? I am not interested in any other services from ZAM than tankspot. But I do hope that I will get something from my purchase?

Did you link your ZAM account to your tankspot account?

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

same boat as everyone else, paid for zam, can't do anything with it. sigh... liked the old way better

Have you tried logging onto the site with your ZAM email and password? We've changed some things here. Also, make sure to link your ZAM account to your Tankspot account!

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Error Message when trying to access donor forum

I just registered and made a donation. Everytime I try to access the donor forum so that I can download the movies I get this error message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I think my issue might be caused by the different user name on my account with Zam. Is there a way to merge them to fix this ?

Thx

there should be, I'll let bluedot know, there used to be a process if you clicked the donate button it would take you to a selection to merge your zam with this one, but we've since then globalized our accounts with zam. I'll let you know the verdict or bluedot will contact you shortly.

Thank You Very much for your Help

Hello
    Is there currently an issue with donor premium movie download page being updated?
    Despite heroic magmaw, omnotron, atramedes, nefarian and conclave being added to the movie guides page, only heroic halfus and chimaeron appear on the premium page.
    Thanks a lot for all your effort in producing these great guides.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    Did you link your ZAM account to your tankspot account?
    Hi, can you tell me how to do that? I might be a bit slow on web stuff, but I can't find anywhere with the option to linking the accounts. If you could provide me with a quick guide with steps or links, I would be very grateful.

Thanking you in advance

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...m+subscription

This will allow you to link your account. Specifically, you want to look at the following "To link your account, go here." section of the first post Ciderhelm did.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Quote Originally Posted by Krenian View Post
    http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...m+subscription

This will allow you to link your account. Specifically, you want to look at the following "To link your account, go here." section of the first post Ciderhelm did.
    That worked. Thanks a lot.

Hello there. I am thinking of donating so that I can download videos of Cataclysm raid content and watch them as I have a chance at work, since access from my work computer is denied. I know this thread has been going on for several years and my question may have already been answered. Will I have access to all movies as they come out?

hey dude thanks for sharing this information

Er, so Premium subscribers still don't have downloads for the Firelands Raids?

I've been wondering this as well, and finally resorted to downloading the mp4 from youtube using jdownloader.
    Last edited by potatoe; 11-30-2011 at 01:15 PM.

The downloads should be up now. Lore made a post about it shortly after the announcement for a 'new tankspot'.

This is great! Thanks!
    Of all parts of wisdom the practice is the best.
    John Tillotson

I think its worth to mention that the dragon soul Heroic tacts arent aviable for download under movie selection. or i cant find them anywhere

+ Reply to Thread