+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Donor Movie Download Service

Fraps!

Oh nice movies from Fraps, you are professional
    Can you help me with other question?
    But probably isn't in correct topic..
    I very like UI on many your video guides, for example TankSpot's Guide to The Immortal and Heroic Stratholme Drake Run.
    More interesting, with what addons make horizontal strip HP of the target, and vertical strip buffs
    Thanks
    //
    Oops, I have found many the same questions in your visitor messages, sorry, anyway, I will be grateful for the help
    Last edited by Nibus; 03-24-2009 at 08:12 AM.

Cider, this is kind of non-related to this forum but, I love your movies and I make quite a few myself, but how do you get all the boss emotes? I would really love to be able to put them into my movies as they add an amazing effect (as you well know )

anyone feel free to post where you ge thtem but Cider if you would please..

p.s. A guy in my guild we call cider cause he sounds excatly like you, we make him imitate things like "We will be using the strategy first used by Death and taxes in 2004" yatayatayata. lol (thought I'd put that in there)

I think Ima donate.. there should be more sites like this

What is the time period between when you donate and when you get access. It is only been 3 days but someone in shoutbox mentioned it is usually 24 hours. just want to make sure the donation made it through to your end. I got the reciept from paypal and my account was charged so I know it was processed.
    I like my women how I like my coffee, ground up and in the freezer.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichsadler View Post
    What is the time period between when you donate and when you get access. It is only been 3 days but someone in shoutbox mentioned it is usually 24 hours. just want to make sure the donation made it through to your end. I got the reciept from paypal and my account was charged so I know it was processed.
    It will usually be near-instant unless paid via e-check. Electronic checks normally take 3-5 business days to process. Drop me a private message with your e-mail address so I can check the status.

Hi Cider, is it possible for me to host these big fies somewhere please ? I would love to create a custom page within our site dedicated solely to Tank Spot Movies and content. Being able to have these super high quality Movies streaming directly to our site would be a huge bonus.
    Kind Regards Flappers

Quote Originally Posted by Flappers View Post
    Hi Cider, is it possible for me to host these big fies somewhere please ? I would love to create a custom page within our site dedicated solely to Tank Spot Movies and content. Being able to have these super high quality Movies streaming directly to our site would be a huge bonus.
    Contact me privately. If it's a guild site and the movies can only be viewed by guild members that's one thing, but if it's a public hosting / viewing site that earns revenue it would be off limits.

Hi Cider,
    How can i contact you? I wanna make a donation but you dont seem to receive my pm's (
    Dont have a paypal account so visa or western union..

Quote Originally Posted by Vilial View Post
    Hi Cider,
    How can i contact you? I wanna make a donation but you dont seem to receive my pm's (
    Dont have a paypal account so visa or western union..
    Vilial, You don't necessarily need a PayPal account to donate. You can simply use PayPal to pay with your credit card. Just head to the donation section and once you select the donation of your choosing you will see an option on the left side to process your credit card through PayPal. All this does is allow you to use PayPal to do the "dirty" work. Infact, this is what I did since I have not yet updated PayPal account to reflect my new bank account.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

The HD in the movies

By the way you guys do a great job w/ the movies, that being said.
    The HD quality is that the way Fraps records it, or are you useing a 3rd party software to convert to HD??
    I ask because when I start recording my own raids (to be able to see my bad performances) I'd like to have the best quality possilble for my old eyes to view with LOL
    Thanks Tankspot guys
    Zephryus

Quote Originally Posted by Tapakegabeer View Post
    Vilial, You don't necessarily need a PayPal account to donate. You can simply use PayPal to pay with your credit card. Just head to the donation section and once you select the donation of your choosing you will see an option on the left side to process your credit card through PayPal. All this does is allow you to use PayPal to do the "dirty" work. Infact, this is what I did since I have not yet updated PayPal account to reflect my new bank account.
    Ty, worked fine for me) Never used paypal before..

Error Message when trying to access donor forum

I just registered and made a donation. Everytime I try to access the donor forum so that I can download the movies I get this error message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Quote Originally Posted by rod629shop View Post
    I just registered and made a donation. Everytime I try to access the donor forum so that I can download the movies I get this error message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    You should have it now! We just migrated servers, which is causing problems with some donations being registered on the old server rather than the new. Thanks for the donation and I apologize for the inconvenience on the wait.

I too am getting the same issue. I even had to register again as my old registration wasn't recognized a few hours later even after the donation. But sometimes I can access the page and sometimes I can't.

As this is a problem you guys are looking in to, I have no problem waiting it out.

Nice job overall

I will have it fixed for you ASAP IceAkle. This is the same issue with the server migration -- I apologize for the inconvenience!

Awesomeness thank you so much for the movies, glad to contribute.

Ciderhelm,

I'm getting that same problem as Rod629Shop and IceAkle. Reading through the forums, I thought it might be the 3-5 day e-check delay (I donated an hour ago), but when you mentioned the old server having issues with the new, I was hoping you could take a look at my transaction and see if this is the issue.

If it's just a delay in the payment, I'll simply keep trying back until it's gone through.

Thank you for the help and your services provided. I know you must have your hands full!

Aspiring tank,
    Geronimonimo

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimonimo View Post
    Ciderhelm,

I'm getting that same problem as Rod629Shop and IceAkle. Reading through the forums, I thought it might be the 3-5 day e-check delay (I donated an hour ago), but when you mentioned the old server having issues with the new, I was hoping you could take a look at my transaction and see if this is the issue.

If it's just a delay in the payment, I'll simply keep trying back until it's gone through.

Thank you for the help and your services provided. I know you must have your hands full!

Aspiring tank,
    Geronimonimo
    Check PMs!

Classy move, Ciderhelm! Thank you very much

-Geronimonimo

+ Reply to Thread