+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need advice, retri pve

Need advice, retri pve

first of all, congratz for all work here, i have some problems/questions about my char gear , rotation and atributes seems working ok, but i feel a bit low dps, above my armory link , and im open to critics, sugestions

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...us&n=Srgtblood

Get new bracers and a PvE cloak, I have the Ice Strikers Cloak on my ret pally and it works wonders. Bracers wise, get Bands of the Stoneforge and try to find some epic shoulders, a nice pair drop in Naxx 10 man that will help you out. Weapons wise switch to one that has Strength instead of agility and stuff. I had that sword but the Titansteel Destroyer is going to maximize your skills better with the 124 strength. Get ahold of the Meteroite Whetstone for your second trinket, the haste rating proc will have you hitting like a mofo. Remember that for ret pallies your biggest stacks are strength>hit>crit>haste, if you can upgrade a few pieces of gear and regem your armor with mainly strength you will do loads of damage. DPS isn't everything either but one thing I know is that your gear should provide you with all the hit rating you need, the Titansteel Destroyer has lots and then you can upgrade to Death's Bite when you get it off Kel'thuzad.

and whats the hit cap? for retri? and expertise?

Hit cap is 8%, I believe it is 268 exactly or something like that. Dunno about expertise, I am trying to work around getting more of that without the strength loss but probably won't until I get some more T7 gear. With the right gear though you should get hit capped easily, most 2 handed weapons have hit rating on them, go for ones that have strength though as they are more effective for ret pallies then agility, which is not bad to have but you can get the same thing out of critical strike rating as well.

+ Reply to Thread