+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is this feral ready for?

What is this feral ready for?

The World of Warcraft Armory

I'm well in to heroics of course, but do you guys think i can MT/OT Naxx 10 for my guild? I have OT'ed for 10 and 25 man Obsidian Sanctum, but that was with excellent healers in a short encounter.

Also, if you guys have any advice as to what my next easiest upgrades would be, that would be appreciated. I'm currently farming Heroic Gun'drak and others for key tanking loots.

I'd say to keep on grinding out the heroics and take the occasional dip in Naxx-10 and Obsidian Sanctum. Maybe not the hardest hitting bosses in there, but you can certainly handle the OT's part in spider and plague, and probably military. I'd just worry about construct quarter or tanking Sartharion himself. As for upgrades!

The pants in heroic Gun'drak are nice, but chain gang legguards (BoE zone drop, heroic violet hold) are also a competitor for the slot. I believe they're 55 agil, 115 stam with some AP and 45 hit. Either pants will hold you over quite nicely until some Naxx loots roll your way.

Now, until 3.0.8, you won't find a better stick til naxx. After the patch comes in, the Staff of Trickery from Heroic Violet Hold edges out yours.

Heroic Drak'Tharon has a fantastic ring for you (Keystone Great-Ring). Heroic Azjol-Nerub has a fantastic trinket off the second boss (Essence of Gossamer).

Gun'drak Heroic also has a pair of Gorloc Muddy Footwraps from Eck. Heroic Utgarde Keep has a wrist piece from the second boss (Bindings of the Tunneler).

Trollwoven Spaulders are a good shoulder option, crafted by Leatherworkers. I don't think the mats are too heavy, especially with the heroics you're grinding. Also crafted is the Durable Nerubhide Cape, also from leatherworkers. Currently, though, there are better capes. Personally, though, I just got the crafted one right off the bat.

good luck!

+ Reply to Thread