+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What am I ready for?

What am I ready for?

Well the title says it all, what do you guys think im ready for... I personally think i could tank the beginnings of 25 man naxx, im in 10 man naxx atm. Also any suggestions for my blue ring, helm or shoulders would be very helpful(im doing 10 man naxx tomorrow so i may get the shoulders from patchwerk or Lotheb)
    Edit: The World of Warcraft Armory
    Last edited by Tassadar; 01-18-2009 at 06:25 PM.

Says that your armory page can not be found

Blizzard must be hiding your pure awesome, as it may damage my frail eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Joklai View Post
    Says that your armory page can not be found

Blizzard must be hiding your pure awesome, as it may damage my frail eyes.
    GAHH why must it always do this ill see if i can fix it...The World of Warcraft Armory

try that

Yes, with your HP pool and avoidance, I think you would have no problems in the easier wings. I say go for it. There is a ring that comes from 25man badges that is quite awesome, and cheap, 25 badges, so a few runs and you will have that.

yes you can do the beginnings of naxx25, if not most of the back nine as well.

Rare helm: Patch day, the tempered titansteel helm gets a meta. Till then your helm is good until you can get into one of the epics from naxx.
    rare shoulders: Can farm for the epic BoE shoulders if you don't want to wait on naxx drops.
    rare ring: 25 valor badges since you can do the above. Anub10 drops a pretty good ring. Also Sand-Worn Band might have a better drop rate for you then me - after all it can be from 5 or 6 frickin bosses!

+ Reply to Thread