+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cast Bar Addon

Cast Bar Addon

Hey guys I am trying to find a cast bar addon for my target, one that I can put above my char and change the size of as well. I am currently running X-pearl and can't find one that will just be his cast bar I want to leave him where he is. Anyone have any suggestions?

I just tried out Quartz, and I really like it

Quartz or AzCastBar are the most popular and accessible. Both of these mods will create cast bars for all common units (player, target, focus, etc), but you can disable whatever you don't want. In your case you could disable everything except Target to get what you want.

Thanks guys I never new about the target part of Quartz i will try it out.

azCastBar can do everything that Quartz can and more, more lightweigth, has better and more intuitive UI options, and it is not bugged. Best castbar mod ever (and no, they dont pay me for ad ;D)

Quote Originally Posted by Braggha View Post
    azCastBar can do everything that Quartz can and more, more lightweigth, has better and more intuitive UI options, and it is not bugged. Best castbar mod ever (and no, they dont pay me for ad ;D)
    I'll second ACB. Amazingly simple to set up and get working how you like it, the config menu is really well designed. It's lightweight too as it isn't bloated with a ton of features you'll never use.

+ Reply to Thread