+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red Gem Slots (aka, do I have too much avoidance?)

Red Gem Slots (aka, do I have too much avoidance?)

The World of Warcraft Armory

Right now I use dodge/stam in red, stam in blue, def/stam in yellow slots. Would I be better off regemming red slots as exp/stam?

Are my avoidance stats too high? I plan on replacing the seal of the pantheon with the AN stam trinket when it drops, but other than that and the obvious upgrades when they drop for the boot/mh/shield/helm slots - is there anything I should change to be better balanced?

Not too high avoidance but yes regem with exp/sta.
    I don't like that dodge trinket, usually I use seal of pantheon instead of it.
    But I probably fail.

You have some nice kit there. Given your dodge is pretty high with all that, I think the expertise from a regem would be a good idea - you'll not lose a great deal of avoidance in doing so and it'll improve your threat and damage done.
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

yea get those 16 exp scarlet ruby cuts to get close to the exp cap.

Its up to you, but You've got 16 expertise which isn't bad by anymeans. I personally say that you cannot have "too" much avoidance. So I wouldn't change, but then again Im a farking "p----din" so take everything I say with a grain of salt.
    The only thing better than being able to tank, is realizing that you no longer need to prove that you can.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Not too high avoidance but yes regem with exp/sta.
    I don't like that dodge trinket, usually I use seal of pantheon instead of it.
    But I probably fail.
    I'm using seal currently along with the dodge, I'll probably switch to gossamer/valor when I get gossamer, and then gossamer/repelling charge when I get that.

Quote Originally Posted by greendragonempire View Post
    yea get those 16 exp scarlet ruby cuts to get close to the exp cap.
    I have 6 red slots in my gear currently so I'm weary of replacing ALL of them with 16 exp slots. If I I did 8exp/12stam in each I'd keep my HP, lower my dodge a bit, and raise my exp close to (if not at) the cap. That's probably the safest route.

+ Reply to Thread