Closed Thread

Thread: Rate/Suggestions on the Person Above you.

Rate/Suggestions on the Person Above you.

I found when i specced prot for the first time i had alot of questions on my gear and my spec..This Thread is to make suggestions and help people with there gear and spec, such as what works best for you etc... So the rules are...Link your wow armory profile, do not give any negatives to the people above you, just suggestions on upgrading gear, changing spec, and changing gem choice..

The World of Warcraft Armory

-Nutrition

Only thing I have the heart to comment on is your ring . I would suggest you search for a jewelcrafter who'll craft you the Titanium Earthguard Ring instead of your Solid Platinum Band.

Oh and you could try to find an engineer for the Armor Plated Combat Shotgun (which is a pretty nice thing to have)

greetings
    Karnak

Oh almost forgot my Armory Link

Ok, I'd say: try to get stamina trinkets and be prepared to enchant your cloak with defense and gem for defense once you start replacing your crafted epics.

Also Gag Order - Spell - World of Warcraft is a talent I really love in combination with heroic throw to get ranged castrers to me. I wouldn't make a build without it.

The World of Warcraft Armory and this is mine.

Get Tuskarr's Vitality for boots and do your Sons of Hodir dailies.

Put Sockets in your gloves and bracers, and gem them

(btw axe is waiting 75 stam so crappy chant )

I hated these kinds of threads back when I used to read the WoW Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwench View Post
    I hated these kinds of threads back when I used to read the WoW Forums.
    My suggestions for Warwrench are to just stay out of the thread instead of crapping in them.

Armory

Suggestion: Give me your drop luck. But I'd work on the emblem bracers and replace the weapon with Broken Promise or Last Laugh. Also, dance more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankueray View Post
    Suggestion: Give me your drop luck. But I'd work on the emblem bracers and replace the weapon with Broken Promise or Last Laugh. Also, dance more.

Why agility on cloak instead of +defense, doesn't latter give more avoidance?
    Not sure if I'd socket for +hit but it's down to personal preference and if dps is breathing down your neck on raids.

(gloves enchant is something that's going to change, just slapped on something until guildbank handles request for mats :P )
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by Crommi View Post
    (gloves enchant is something that's going to change, just slapped on something until guildbank handles request for mats :P )
    Throw the extra sockets in your bracers and gloves, then make a belt buckle for yourself and your good, looks like you know your stuff. More block rating maybe, not crucial.

Shut up about the bracers and cloak! nothing drops.

Obviously your cloak and bracers *grin*, otherwise id switch to a different enchant on you weapon, I dont think Executioner is worth much anymore.

My cloaks brand new, just havnt got it enchanted yet

But it's such nice gear I can't pick anything I'd upgrade! Oh well, maybe Armsman? I'd choose 15 expertise or 20 hit rating for the gloves but otherwise I'll remain in awe of everyone's gear here

The World of Warcraft Armory it doesn't seem to show it but the belt has 8 exp/ 8 hit gem

And now back to lurking!
    Last edited by Stantz; 01-11-2009 at 08:25 PM.

Stantz

i like the spec.

The gear is a work in progress but is fine for your level of raiding, looks like you just started heroic naxx and naxx10.

Gear will come with drops.

You have enchants and have not skimped on those available to you so good effort imo.

You are 13 points over the def cap so you could if you wanted afford to drop a def gem out and replace with a stam gem or a dodge gem but tbh as you get epics you will enter the def cap balance battle. The first couple of epics you get may be lacking in def rating compared to the blue counterpart.

Overall, i wouldnt change very much and grab gear as it drops. Aim to run UP and COT plenty of times...

moi
    Belgariad: EU : Lightnings Blade. Once a Tank. Always a Tank.

Ok so you need to go replace your belt. I mean honestly you have mostly 25 man gear and you still have a blue belt . At least put a socket on that.

Also I noticed you are a BS so add those extra sockets.

Your hit rating and expertise could use a little work as well

my link The World of Warcraft Armory

(all items are socketed - just doesnt show on armory incl belt.)

Belt, neck, trinkets and hit/expertise... yup i know...
    Belgariad: EU : Lightnings Blade. Once a Tank. Always a Tank.

I thought that might be it. Almost went to check wowheroes to be sure. Then I got lazy.

We have an entire forum for armory ratings. if you want to get rated, post there and get more insight on your specific questions rather than just 1 person 1 poster. Thread Moved and Closed. Please just use the tools available to you. =]

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Closed Thread