+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TPS issues?

TPS issues?

Well, I don't know if I'm doing a good job or a bad job in this moment.

Usually I'm doing an average of 1600-1800 DPS on most fights, sometimes 2200 DPS on Patchwerk with my tanking gear but for some reason I think that's not quite enough.

I have seen some guys pulling about 8k-10k TPS and such with no problems and usually I can only handle about 6.7k-7.5k stable. Also, my guild pally tanks also generate a constant DPS of 2200 to 3000.

Am I'm doing something wrong? I think my rotation is fine. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Unless your dps are pulling from you and killing them/raid then I wouldnt worry about it. There are other tools that hunters and rogues can do to help boost your tps if need be. But to be perfectly honest, I dont care what my tps is unless my guys are pullin off me, then I will prolly say "ha, see what happens when you arent watching your threat!?" but in all actuality I will be trying to fix the issue on my end.

If it's multi mob trash don't expect to be near pally tanks in DPS.
    For single target, don't forget we get 1% more damage vs undead from a glyph, which doesn't seem much but it adds up over time.
    In 10man gear I was getting about 7k solid TPS, spiking upto 11k at times because of MD's.

Also, what are the names of your guilds pally tanks, I wanna see their gear

Quote Originally Posted by Niian View Post
    If it's multi mob trash don't expect to be near pally tanks in DPS.
    For single target, don't forget we get 1% more damage vs undead from a glyph, which doesn't seem much but it adds up over time.
    In 10man gear I was getting about 7k solid TPS, spiking upto 11k at times because of MD's.

Also, what are the names of your guilds pally tanks, I wanna see their gear
    Ivaron is the one that deals more damage and such.

And I know most of the times it's "fine" to ignore how much TPS I'm doing unless your DPS pulls off from you, but yes. I don't want that to happen and sometimes in some fights where I have to move a lot some mages and stuff get their threat a little too spikey. I'd rather get everything in order before gettin' hurt.

Be well.

+ Reply to Thread