+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a cloth gear list...

Looking for a cloth gear list...

I'm looking for a cloth gear list similar to the 540 defense gear list that Cider put together on this site .... to give some background , I don't play a squishy .... but a couple of the priests in my guild quested to 80 , and are still wearing their level 70 purples ..... they haven't run many instances .. and they just kind of come up real short when we try to run epics .. running OOM , etc ...

I was hoping to find a site like this great tank site ... that maybe put together a gear list for priests/druids/shaman healers ... that would maybe help me target certain instances to help my healer friends get geared up.

any help or links would be great!!!

Dreadnok

thanks a ton!! .. that helps out alot ,

Perhaps taking a swing by

Wrath healing equipment (cloth) - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

might be worth a few minutes?
    Vexed
    Bronzebeard - US

And this is very fast:
    Best priest gear

They must have power leveld to get to 80 because you get a lot of good gear from quests but I do have some good resources for you.

The Best Holy Priest Healing Gear A Dwarf Priest

This is my little upgrade bible. It could be all you need when looking for gear.

I also use this other site because sometimes the above list doesn't really fit my play style.
    Loot Rank for WotLK
    This is weighted for Holy

http://www.lootrank.com/wow/wr.asp?C...k3=0&k4=0&k6=0
    This one for Disc.

Also make sure they are farming the regular instances to upgrade before Heroics and also a lot of really good gear (even some of the best) Priest gear is BoE. Either crafted or drops from high end bosses. If they have the cash they should be checking the AH for items. Also make sure they did all of the Frostwyrm, Kirin Tor, Argent Crusade and Sons of Hodir quests so they can start doing the dailies. FrostWyrm and Argent crusade are pretty easy. Kirin Tor may take a little more time as there aren't as many dailies (unless you are a crafter/chef) and sons of hodir takes FOREVER since you cant buy a tabbard. I would focus on Frostwyrm and Kirin tor first since they have some good stuff at revered. Also, don't think of the Heroic progression as being equal to the regular dungeon progression. AN and Nexxus which were cake regular can be pretty testing for a healer on heroic.
    I would start with UK, DK and VH. Though VH can be a crap shoot, if you get the Void boss or the Arcane one things get ugly real quick. Have to have a smart tank on arcane and DPS that know about the shadow adds on the void one.

+ Reply to Thread