+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kind of geared, but confused

Kind of geared, but confused

The World of Warcraft Armory

Now that I've been looking through these forums, I'm thinking that I am trying to stack way too much avoidance. I also would like to redo my spec. Any insight out there for me? I am MT, and we have full clears on 10 man Naxx, 10 man Sarth with a drake up, and we are going to down Maly this week. Any help would be great thanks. (Armory link is at top)

I don't think you are stacking too much avoidance actually. What would you swap it with? Stamina? If anything I would buff your armor a bit and nudge your expertise up.

As for your spec, it's basically fine. For a threat/dmg build you will want to get Impale and possibly Deep Wounds.

Do you think it is worth it to just resocket my gear with the 8 exp/12 stam gems in the red slots?

I agree with Kolben, I would push your armor a bit higher, and maybe aim for more hit (IMO). Once you start getting more gear from Naxx you should see hit numbers in the 190's-220's (Currently 205 on my paladin, even tho I would trade it all for more avoidance/stam.)

+ Reply to Thread