+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommendations Please

Recommendations Please

Got some nice upgrades last night (Wyrmrest gear and legs from HC VH). Looking for some recomendations. I'm way over the Def cap now. I have some other trinkets to play with (Moroes watch, or my 100 AP/50 Crit Alchy stone). I could also buy a Nerubhide Cape and drop my Peaceful resolutions (since I don't need the extra def now). Got a few options just looking for opinions on where to go from here. I'm also wondering about what Gem to put in my new legs. 24 Stam? 8 Par/12 Stam? 16 Str? or something else... Also what do you think of my spec. I'm just to the point where I will be starting Heroics and Naxx.

My armory: The World of Warcraft Armory

Your gloves, bracers, shield and chest have a ton of defense on them and while that is great as soon as you get upgrades you'll be trying to make up the difference.

Thats the problem I hit when I started replacing my rep blues with heroic/badge/naxx gear, before I knew it I was farming a defense trinket to make up the difference.

As for the red socket in your pants, I'd go with an expertise/stam gem.

What I like to do is look at the gear I have and the content I'm running and see if each piece drops what it will do to my stats. If I'm about to enchant my new cloak I might look over my gear and say, "My next ring purchase won't have any defense, I'll have to make that up somewhere" and enchant the new cloak for defense even though I might not need it immediately.

Thanks Dan. I went with the exp/stam gem. Anybody else got any suggestions on what trinkets to roll with? Besides what I have equipped, I have Moroes watch, the other Alchy stone (100 ap + 50 crit), my Darkmoon card (51 stam), and Corens lucky coin. thanks!

+ Reply to Thread