+ Reply to Thread

Thread: +35 Agi or +75 Stam to Weapon for Feral Druid

+35 Agi or +75 Stam to Weapon for Feral Druid

Hi all,

With the new patch coming fairly soon I am wondering if I should look at replacing the +35 Agi enchant on my weapon (Enraged Feral Staff) with a +75 stam enchant.

Currently I am just short of 30k HP unbuffed and have a dodge around 33.5%.

Also, what should be a good target for dodge for a feral?

Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.

Get that HP pool up above 30K friend.

Im not too concerned with dodge% on my Feral (currently) as I am with overall stam and (surprise) armor value. Im happy with my dodge, but when I get hit I take an absolute pounding. Thank god for healadins....

For raiding try to at least get to 35%. If your all heroic'd out can see numbers in the 36% or even crack 37% if you gem for dodge.

Are any druids using mongoose? Is mongoose better than +35 agility, currently I'm using mongoose but I don't see it proc. Is it that maybe my mods don't show it proc or I'm not noticing it or is it actually not proc'ing?

it will not proc for a druid in form because you are not actual attacking with your weapon
    Altaholism is my drug of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglasaur View Post
    it will not proc for a druid in form because you are not actual attacking with your weapon

I thought they changed that, I read somewhere while back ago that they did proc in forms now? I thought that was part of the patch 3.0 before LK came out?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearncat View Post
    I thought they changed that, I read somewhere while back ago that they did proc in forms now? I thought that was part of the patch 3.0 before LK came out?
    It was changed, it procs just fine for druids in form now. I am still using it at 80 on my tanking weapon, as it still procs quite a bit. It is especially nice on aoe pulls with swipe spam.

Its a hassle to keep gathering BC mats, though.
    Taur (80 feral druid), Chanu (70 shaman, waiting for his turn to level), Sareu (new favorite alt, lowbie prot warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaTaur View Post
    It was changed, it procs just fine for druids in form now. I am still using it at 80 on my tanking weapon, as it still procs quite a bit. It is especially nice on aoe pulls with swipe spam.

Its a hassle to keep gathering BC mats, though.
    OK ty I thought so, I knew I read it somewhere that they changed it to proc in forms now, I don't know why Snugglasaur said that. I just haven't seen pop on my screen where it proc'ed, but thats probably because of some of my mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearncat View Post
    OK ty I thought so, I knew I read it somewhere that they changed it to proc in forms now, I don't know why Snugglasaur said that. I just haven't seen pop on my screen where it proc'ed, but thats probably because of some of my mods.
    The buff you see when it procs is called "Lightening speed". I have scrolling combat text on and I see it frequently.
    Taur (80 feral druid), Chanu (70 shaman, waiting for his turn to level), Sareu (new favorite alt, lowbie prot warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaTaur View Post
    The buff you see when it procs is called "Lightening speed". I have scrolling combat text on and I see it frequently.
    ok thanx for that I have seen that, I just didn't realize it or have time to actually see what it was, my bad.

there where some theorycrafting on the official EU forums about 35agi versus Mongoose, and based on the PPM of mongoose, it gives an rough 36agility to you.

so, Mongoose > 35agi, but not with much.
    Hybrid - Druid/Paladin

+ Reply to Thread