+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for gear advice and/or comments.

Looking for gear advice and/or comments.

I recently re-gemmed to up my mitigation instead of stamina. I think it was a good idea but im not sure exactly.

My armory is The World of Warcraft Armory

Tell me what you think. Im working on getting my Blacksmithing up atm so i can get my wrist and gloves socketed.

One other thing, i do use the Repelling Charge right now, and if i replace it with the Essence of Gossamer my Def is still above 540.

Your gear looks fine, and those are very solid avoidance/mitigation stats. If you're looking to MT for 25 mans, you could definitely raise your hp pool and the Gossamer Essence is a good choice. I'd suggest dropping the valor medal instead of Repelling Charge. Additional defence will raise all your avoidance/migitations ratings across the board while valor medal will only boost your dodge.

This is an old debate what is more important Avoidance or HP pull. You have 53% avoidance which is really solid number. But eventually the MT will be the one with 50% avoidance but 31k HP... I love High avoidance but low HP is never good.

+ Reply to Thread