+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Broken Promise vs Last Laugh?

I know this is vs Last Laugh, but there have been discussions here vs Slayer of the Lifeless.

I actually have both 'Broken Promise' & 'Slayer of the Lifeless' ... and I still can't figure out which one I like more =/

I'm using 'Broken Promise' right now simply cause I think it looks cool

I've had broken promise since our first 4h kill on 11/30. We have had 5(FIVE!) last laughs drop since then and I have had the unfortunate luck of not being there on any of the 5 kills where we got him(I work and miss the first two hours of each of our weekday raids!). Our dks have last laughs for offspec tanking.

Also the one time I was there for it, we gave it to the paladin because, "Paladins SoR scales off weapon dmg." And I am the only orc in the guild, damn it.

My impressions of using the BP is that its almost a non-issue. I am such a good tank that it really doesn't matter if I'm using something w/20dps less and .9s faster.

Of course it would be better to have it, but without it, you are not going to suffer.

Hmm i cant really decide Broken Promise or my Red Sword of Courage... People keep saying that Red sword is best due to its speed.. I was thinking Red Sword on trash and Broken Promise on Bosses but i dunno

+ Reply to Thread