+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Upgrades

Fury Upgrades

The World of Warcraft Armory

i know my gear isnt enchanted, but other than that, what should be my main focus for which gear to upgrade.

Moved to Armory Suggestions forum.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I would work on replacing the following items with these items, assuming you have access to heroics/craftables only:

- Titansteel Destroyer (BS epic craftable)
    - Sphere of Red Dragon's Blood (Heroic Nexus).
    - Titanium Impact Band and Hemorrhaging Circle (Heroic Gundrak)
    - Ice Striker's Cloak (LW epic craftable... but this is situational, if you are over expertise cap, then switch for this cloak. if not, then stick with your cloak.)
    - Tier7 Chest (grind out the badges... it is worth it)
    - Jorach's Crocolisk Skin Belt (badges)(yes, it is leather but imo, one of the best belts til 25 man naxx because of its stats)
    - Death Inured Sabatons (exalted Knight of the Ebon Blade)
    - Trollwoven Spaulders (LW epic craftable... but this is also situational, if you need the expertise).

You are a bit below the yellow hit cap required for Titan's Grip. Supposedly, you need 10% hit after precision to be capped for your yellow attacks... but I would shoot for a little more to smooth out your rage generation, since your crit/haste will be a bit low. +hit/+expertise until you are capped for yellow hits is priority. The expertise cap to reach is 4.5% after Weapon Mastery. After that, I would suggest getting your crit to 35% (in berserker stance without rampage), then focus on +strength. Good luck!

ive gotten a few upgrades since then. well since i posted this anyway. not sure when you looked at it

my hit was pretty low to begin with, but it seems every piece of gear i get doesnt have any hit on it, and the piece im replacing has hit. im about to be exalted with ebon blade so ill get the boots, but again ill be losing lots of hit, and i got the epic belt from heroic nexus, but the crit and ap boost are minimal compared to the hit im losing. even if i socket everything with +16 hit, ill still be losing a lot with the replacements

im working on getting the mats for the destroyer, so that should help me some. farming titanium sucks

i guess if i could get that trinket from heroic nexus, and the destroyer my hit rating would be closer to where it should be even with my other hit gear getting replaced
    Last edited by Sloth; 01-07-2009 at 01:16 AM.

hehe, yeah, I looked at your armory while I was typing my response... so.

But, the nexus trinket and the titansteel destroyer are amazing for boosting your +hit.
    ^^

so is that leather badge belt a must have?

i have 37 badges right now, and i really dont have anything to spend it on other than that belt if i choose to. the only thing im worried about is, i just got the leather shoulders made for expertise and with this belt i think i would be way over the expertise cap which i dont think really helps me at all. and i would be losing some crit, and that is what im focusing on since im above the hit and expertise caps

Honestly, start raiding Naxx. Then you'll get upgrades. Your basically done with only doing 5mans/OS (besides the trinket from 25man OS).
    Told you so.

yeah i know, but the guild had some people leave this week, and we are working on getting some more healers, so not sure when ill be clearing naxx weekly again

+ Reply to Thread