+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some feral druid questions

Some feral druid questions

Yo mates

I'm kinda new to feral tanking and had a few questions about gems enchants and so on. So I got a guild that has 10 man naxx on farm and was curious about what to gem my t7 with I figured to gem with agi+stam+hit/expertise, if I'm wrong tell me . Also had a few questions about enchants, are there any enchants that are "WOW" atm ? Or just go for as much stam as I can get. Oh ye I know my gear sucks ^^ I'm just asking before I gem/enchant it wrong

Regards Murck

For the tier 7.10 chest I think Agi and Def/Stam gem are good if you want to hit set bonus. As for enchants, you really don't need to enchant for stam, we get plenty of it from gear alone. I always try and enchant towards mitigation or avoidence through defense or agility/dodge. Only piece that has any stam put on it are my chest (18 stam armor kit until I get 10 to stats) and my bracers with the LWing 90 stam. You really don't need to gem too much for hit or expertise, so much of our gear now has it that you'll get plenty as you gear up.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhand View Post
    Thanks for the answer mate got the chest last night and gemmed it with +16 agi and +agi+hit. Due to me having crap hit atm and since I'm DPS atm I thought it would be an ok stat to have for now. More feedback is welcome How is Glyphs aswell? Kinda clueless on glyphs

Quote Originally Posted by murck View Post
    Thanks for the answer mate got the chest last night and gemmed it with +16 agi and +agi+hit. Due to me having crap hit atm and since I'm DPS atm I thought it would be an ok stat to have for now. More feedback is welcome How is Glyphs aswell? Kinda clueless on glyphs
    Glyph of Maul
    Glyph of Growl
    Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration
    Glyph of Challenging Roar

are the essentials, if you hate reapplying thorns id go with that glyph too

+ Reply to Thread