+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Let me know what you all think..

Let me know what you all think..

So i'm aginest puging but this week i saw a open spot for a 25 man naxx and figured hey why not jump in and see what happens.. So i get invited and am asked about my stats once i told them the guy leading the raid said "Nice gear learn to use it better get better gems" So I have been tanking along time, took some time off for a deployment to afganistan and am now back. Look at my profile and tell me what the hell was so bad about my stats for 25 man naxx.. Remember i'm not Mt i was an OT...

The World of Warcraft Armory

Anyway im known a a reallly good tank on the server and for them to tell me this blows my mind.. What do i need to do to start tanking 25 man naxx with this gear.. (Yes i know i need my bracers from BOH and the sword from naxx... im working on it )
    Last edited by redxking; 01-02-2009 at 06:37 AM.

I might be missing something but I dont see a link to your armory anywhere

wow i added it let me try again

should be good now

I'd say you are good to go...a gossamer would be nice though as your hp is kind of low for your level of gear.

We could always see your armory if you would go to your control panel, and that table near the bottom that asks for something like this: Server|Name|Faction|Class etc. would make a drop down menu under your name of your characters and we could get to the armory that way.

Just a tip.

ahh that thing give s like over 1k hp... trying to get it to drop is a whole different story

thought i did that but ill go and do it now

+ Reply to Thread