+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions

Suggestions

Hey all,

It's my 1st time posting here on this forum but I'd like to ask if some off you got suggestions for me about gemming, talent tree and so on

First of all my armory > The World of Warcraft Armory
    As you might see I have high amount of block and dodge, I don't know if I should keep it that way or focus on some other things like hit what is 183 rating at the moment.
    I should say, all critics/suggestions are welcome.

PS: I had to replace my Shadow of the Ghoul - Item - World of Warcraft and Heroes' Dreadnaught Handguards - Item - World of Warcraft to get more hit rating.

Sincerly,

Tourash

I'm not nearly as well geared as you are, so I'm not too familiar with what's available.

But, keep the gloves, expertise is better than hit for you. Since expertise reduces dodges and parries, while hit only reduces misses. So expertise point for point will increases the number of your blows that do damage more than hit will.

If you're feel you have too much avoidance at the expense of hit, I would keep Shadow of the Ghoul since it's got some nice threat stats, and instead swap out Valor Medal of the First War - Item - World of Warcraft for Dying Curse - Item - World of Warcraft or Sphere of Red Dragon's Blood - Item - World of Warcraft.

As for gemming, I've heard that parry/stamina gems are no good for red gems. And it's either go dodge/stamina for survivability or expertise/stamina for threat. You'll probably want to go with the latter given your concerns.

For enchants, I would recommend you give up Mongoose, I feel it's pretty overrated at lvl 80. A titanium weapon chain or accuracy will up your hit by a pretty good amount as well.

Thanks for the suggestion about the expertise and gemming, I'll look to get some more usefull gems for that. Maybe even expertise gems only on 1 or 2

What I can advice you is to change build to one with impale, I really love it. Theres a topic about it somewhere on tank spot.

But reason of posting here is to ask same question about my gear/gems? Also where can I tank with that gear, I have no problem with any of heroics, OS and few of bosses in Naxx went fine too( Anu'burak without kiting easy ). Am I ready for Malygos or 25'rs?

The World of Warcraft Armory

I've just started raiding with my guild, we've just done few bosses in Naxx, done OS and VoA (just 10 man). If you have any suggestions about what to change I would be really greatful.
    Thankies

+ Reply to Thread