+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Icebane Gemming

Icebane Gemming

Hey, I was wondering what you guys put in the gem slots for these pieces? Dodge and hit/expertise gems?

For Sapph I assume? It doesn't really matter because you should not be tanking him in frost resist gear. As a MT his damage is almost entirely physical (Something like 80%).

You really only need it for DPS gear and thats only if your guild needs to do the fight in resist gear. I never even bothered gemming mine cause I'm lazy.

I just got the crafted the girdle as an easy epic. I put +16 def and +8def+8dogde

Put the gear on, Gem & enchant it so you have decent stats and then stick it in your bags. Hard to say much else since we don't know what other gear you will mix it with

I'm not MT'ing, so I was just looking for examples of what others gem'd there's with.

Quote Originally Posted by Zartanchi View Post
    I'm not MT'ing, so I was just looking for examples of what others gem'd there's with.
    Since its HEAVY on stam, i went for gems with socket bonus to give defense/dodge/strength (sbv)

Quote Originally Posted by Zartanchi View Post
    If you're not MT'ing on Sapphiron, you're DPSing. Put in str, hit or crit gems in there, depending what you need to balance your DPS set.

hit/expertise if you're staying in prot gear ... or just more stam living is the most important part of that fight.

or put w/e you need for dps in there

+ Reply to Thread