+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keybinding for this keyboard ^^

Keybinding for this keyboard ^^

Ideazon Precision Gaming Tools [Web Store US] - Product Detail

I was seriously considering buying this keyboard, I just don't know how i would keybind it, I guess move it all over too the left.

What do you guys think?

All to the left, pretty nice... a bit expensive for me tho =(

Christmas money is win

I had it, gave it to my gf cause she liked how you could change the back color to purple... I couldn't get used to it ended up going back to my G15.

How much are G15 going for?

I always thought this would be interesting:

Welcome to Ergodex

You can move the keys around on it to fit your hand.

I use a Nostromo SpeedPad n52. Fairly easy to setup and use once you get it going. Took me about a day to get used to it and know I can't play without it. I do not use my keyboard for anything but typing. Everything is bound to the SpeedPad and my mouse.

Belkin : Nostromo™ SpeedPad n52

that ergodex is kinda cool...i seen something liek that in the past but never really looked into, nifty idea though.

the 52 is alright. as mentioned in numerous other posts, that i have the saitek and its so much better imo.

if youre gonna look at a keyboard with extra keys, id suggest the logitech g15. the original g15 (or the similar version, G11), not the new one (its gots fewer keys). while its not as extreme as say a z-board or the one linked above, it gets the job done. mapping the bottom 12 keys to your action bar, and havin shift, control, and alt right there, you can do alot with it. you can also setup actual macros as well.

G11, MSRP $69.99:

G15v1, MSRP $79.99:

G15v2, MSRP $99.99:

also forgot to mention the microsoft sidewinder x6 keyboard. looks fairly standard but the keypad is detachable and can be placed on the left or right side of the keyboard. when game mode is enabled, the keypad becomes more like a gamepad and you can customize the keys on it much like any other game pad. i havent tried it out yet. ive been looking at getting one but i dont want to get a japanese one cause the characters like !, etc. are in different spots and itd just confuse me when typing. anyways...

sidewinder X6, MSRP 79.99:
    Last edited by jettzypher; 01-01-2009 at 05:18 AM.

I have a cheaper version of the Ideazon keyboard you're looking at (it just lacks the backlighting) and I hate it. The gaming pad looks great, but it's tilted at a stupid angle that makes it really uncomfortable to use unless you turn your keyboard 45 degrees. If you can, go to a store a see if you can actually get your hands on one to test it out before you order it online - it may save you a few bucks.

+ Reply to Thread