+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanking Heroics

Tanking Heroics

What heroics you think I am good to tank?

The World of Warcraft Armory

P.S i have 22.5k unbuffed and im about to add the stamina from argent stand and im about to buy the chest piece from wyrmrest

All of them.

Azjol, Pinnacle, and Old Kingdom might be rough depending on the rest of your group, but you should be fit for tanking any of them.

You've got about the same stats I started tanking heroics with (I'm also a Dk tank), and people love me tanking =)

Alright thanks

Whichever ones you think you can do.

I have the issue of lots of new tanks in my guild asking "I have x of stat y and p of stat r. What can I tank". 21k unbuffed 540 minimum. From there, it's all your skill level and groups. You can be full 25-man T7, but if your DPS/Healer blows, you ain't finishing the instance.

So yeah, like I said. Any you think you can do. Do them.
    "To a Gnome, all avoidance is dodge."
    Road70Beyond.Blogspot.com

Yes this is something I'm noticing too, I have stats similar to yours op but a little better and for the longest time I thought I was too squishy for heroics. Then I realized how much dps' suck in most the time and realized that I'm ready but they aren't. So as another poster said 21k and 540, hell I just tanked Sartharion earlier tonight myself.

All of them, my DK had worse stats when I jumped into heroics.

You just need a proper and reliable healer... and some luck, cause sometimes you will get gibbed
    Worlde - Prot Paladin
    Darkworldie - Tank DW Frost DK
    Uord - Prot Warrior
    Huordie - Feral / Resto Druid

I'd think you'd be good for most of them. Alas, I've been booted from PUGs for having 22.5k health (543 def). It was Utgarde Pinnacle so I kinda understood but it was a little distressing.

Many PUGs don't seem interested in actually working to get through an instance and just want to follow behind, pick random targets to DPS or just AoE everything.

+ Reply to Thread