+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 Gear Choices for a Pally Tank

2 Gear Choices for a Pally Tank

I'm helping a guildie gear up his Pally tank. He has Ground Tremor Helm. He doesn't think Tempered Titansteel Helm would be much of an upgrade, if any. I think he might be right, at least until the patch gives the 2 sockets on the crafted helm. (When should we expect that patch, btw?) We have plenty of miners in the guild so the mats to make the crafted helm aren't an issue. What's the right call?

The second choice is Terrace Defence Boots vs getting Tempered Titansteel Treads crafted. He has a 24 stam gem in his Terrace Defence Boots so there's a difference of 33 stam vs loss of a little defense and block rating. On this one I think he really ought to go with the crafted ones. Right?

i think it depends on what his other gear is if he needs more defense or if he needs more hp or whatever it could make a difference on what gear works best for him...maybe an armory link or something would help

Quote Originally Posted by Tnar View Post
    i think it depends on what his other gear is if he needs more defense or if he needs more hp or whatever it could make a difference on what gear works best for him...maybe an armory link or something would help
    The above is pretty spot on I'd say.

Personally though, I had those two crafted pieces lying around for quite awhile, and once my stats had rounded a bit and I had the Defense to spare I tossed both epic pieces on because they both have insane amounts of Stamina on them, and when the patch hits and you can gem the helm up I'm pretty sure it will come out the winner.

Until then it just depends, as the above poster stated.

+ Reply to Thread