+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trinket Help

Trinket Help

I'm having issues deciding between trinkets.
    Armory is here
    I'm currently using Figurine - Monarch Crab with a +24 Stam, and +41 Stam gem, Along with Figurine - Ruby Hare with 2x +41 stam gems.

I'm overloaded on badges at the moment, and have been wondering whether or not Valor Medal of the First War is worth buying or not.

Currently sitting at 33k HP and 37.25% dodge self buffed.

So, my question is, will the 2.13% dodge from Valor Medal be worth trading for roughly 2300 HP?

Thanks in advance

I'd go with the two JC trinkets. In fact, you are making me think seriously about taking up JC.

I'd take the trinket and use it for fights where you might want the avoidance; Gluth, MT on Patchwerk, off tank on Kel'Thuzad, etc. Nothing wrong with a little bit of variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturall View Post
    I'm having issues deciding between trinkets.
    Armory is here
    I'm currently using Figurine - Monarch Crab with a +24 Stam, and +41 Stam gem, Along with Figurine - Ruby Hare with 2x +41 stam gems.

I'm overloaded on badges at the moment, and have been wondering whether or not Valor Medal of the First War is worth buying or not.

Currently sitting at 33k HP and 37.25% dodge self buffed.

So, my question is, will the 2.13% dodge from Valor Medal be worth trading for roughly 2300 HP?

Thanks in advance
    I just want to point out that the 41 stam dragon's eyes are a big part of the reason why you are rating those trinkets so well, and they can be put in any piece of gear. So you are not really losing the 82 stam in the hare from those gems, just the 71 from the hare itself and the bonus, assuming you can find places in your gear for 41 stam gems :P

However, you still have to assume you have -some- gem in those trinket slots, because NO other trinket has gem slots in it.

So if you aren't using a 41 stam gem, what would you be using? I believe he mentioned a 24 stam as well, so if you use 2 of those it is still a 119 stamina trinket with a clicky.

Oh totally, I just wanted to point out that you wouldn't be losing all that health all at once.

I like the crab too, i have both that and the hare, i just wish i didnt have to have both. I'm yerning for a great trinket thats not level 75

You are correct Frim.
    Initially I did it because I knew it would be awhile before I replaced the trinkets, and I still had several pieces of gear to replace at that point.
    But, since using them, I havent found a huge need to place them anywhere else. Gear is working fine, and I can't find too much else that is better at the moment.

But yes, I agree with you.

+ Reply to Thread