+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just hit 80

Just hit 80

Which piece of the Titansteel set would be best for my first upgrade? The helm, the boots, or the shield.

Shield. Get the Wyrmrest Revered boots and the Heroic Nexus Helm when you can.

I'd go with the shield, then boots. The helm has blue side grades available in places like Heroic Nexus and Heroic Gun'drak.

Shield it is.

If you must, I'd say the shield. There aren't many epic shields out there.

I'm kind of a heretic and skipping the crafted items route. I can't stand the Str, Sta, Def on every piece.

The boots though, can definitely be skipped. Item Comparison Tool - World of Warcraft

I'm loving the SBV on the Toxin-Tempered/Slaughterhouse Sabatons, when I move into heroics harder content I may switch to Dragonic Vigor to fly over the cap (I'm at 521 without any enchants or crafted gear other than the Guardian's Alchemist Stone).

The helm could be worth it, since it's main competitors are drops rather than rep pieces.

Just bear in mind that the helm gets a nice upgrade next patch - there's talk of a meta socket and a blue socket being added - so keep an eye on developments.
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

+ Reply to Thread