+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about unhittable

Question about unhittable

After relooking at this post I realize I got kinda long winded sorry... Lol

First time poster long time reader here with a few questions. First a quick summary I tanked Pre BC a bit then ended up rerolling DPS/Prot pally for most of BC near the end of BC I started me new warrior who was 66 when wrath hit powered through to 80 in hopes of being a MT for a good guild... so far so good kind of a OT/MT atm but I've missed alot of the tanking game and I feel I am missing just a tidbit of information...

1. In bc my priority for when I had my pally was Uncrittable -> Nice hitpoint cushion -> Unhittable with holy shield up -> More avoidance/HP. That being said in wrath so far it has been Uncrittable -> .... No idea what i'm doing... So far I have been trying to stack stam/getting some nice EH to help progession (We have cleared all the 10mans working on malygos, cleared 25 OS working on drakes up, Cleared all wings of naxx except patch, and havn't tried malygos yet.) Lately though I have been hearing more and more talk about the unhittable state again which I personally thought was going to be a myth untill T8 because of diminishing returns untill I realized i'm already at like 73.8% So my question is... Is the best choice for further preogression/ease on healers to be working on more Avoidance/mitigation till unhittable? Or Is my EH stacking ok? If the first, block/defense the best stats to stack well trying to do that correct?

I am sitting at 30k unbuffed ATM. I guess my goal was to hit around 30k and then from there start stacking up toward the unhittable. So far I guess it's just getting what I can and staying uncrittable so...

2. As I said we have gotten up to patch on 25man but having issues with him. I'm pretty sure it's the healers since the main few tanks are all around 38-40k raid buffed with good stats but incase it's not just them... I was curious if I could get some critique on my gear any opinions? To much of one thing not enough of another? Any stupid enchants/choices? Anything will be taken as constructive criticism.

Here is my armory:
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Thanks alot! Love the site I've learned pretty much everything I know from here.

~Critz

59 views no opinions? Can I at least get a "You're good to go" or a "You're terribad"? :P >.>

From a prot-warrior perspective, its definetly not you.

You seem to be playing a pally, but otherwise no problems that I can see

Seriously, you should be fine. Are your healer going OOM and then people die, or are people dying before mana runs dry?

+ Reply to Thread