+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get My Block Up

Get My Block Up

Hi there

I Dinged 80 a couple of weeks back on my Prot Pali, I have been been doing some Heroics, even started some raiding. My Defense is 556, Health is 22K+, Dodge is 20.21%, Parry is 15.73%, but my block is only 11.24% !! which i am concerned about. How can i get this stat up, I would like to be at least close to 15% as I can. Please advise..Thx

DL

Pick up the block trinket from H VH and then your T7 pieces and you will be fine on block it will even out but for now just make sure you keep your holy sheild up in your 9696 rotation and it wont hurt too bad

Nothing really to add here except I saw the subject line and I now have this in my head, sung to 'Smack my b**** up'

carry on!

edit - if you're a blacksmith (and now I might have to be, currently engineer) there is a new blocking 'enchant' for shield, BoP
    edit - just BV not block rate, my bad - block rate has become a bit rare of an animal... use wowhead and search away IMO
    Last edited by CKaz; 12-23-2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: actually had something useful to add :) oops, nope :b

+ Reply to Thread