+ Reply to Thread

Thread: worth droppin eng. for Jc?

worth droppin eng. for Jc?

Right now im a 454 engineer, still wearing my goggles, T7 gets passed on me because it's a bigger upgrade to others and i havnt seen thane's helm in naxx10 yet, ive been wanting to drop eng. for Jc but ill be downgrading my helm to titansteel or arcane-shielded (if it drop *crosses fingers*), the gems and the monarch crab are huge in Jc, but im not sure its worth the downgrade, or should i wait for thane's or T7, which may be a loong wait.

sorry no item links, havnt figured out how yet.

The World of Warcraft Armory

i droped my engi for LWing, then the new wrist enchant came out.... so i droped LW for mining...

JC has some really nice stuff.

honestly i would wait till you upgrade to thanes or t7. by then blizz may buff engi god knows it needs it.

JC pwns. As soon as you got all your JC stuff you can start selling Dragon Eye's. They go for 350g a pop on my realm netting me about 10k gold in 1 month.

I'd keep engineering. The chopper is worth it alone

I'm not gonna bother replacing my goggles.. the T7 helm isn't that much better and if wrath is anything like BC upgrades for goggles are sure to come.

JC is ok but whats your reason to switch?

I got several reasons,
    1.Figurine - Monarch Crab - Item - World of Warcraft best tanking trinket
    2.solid dragon's eyes
    3. eng. bores me now, it used to be fun and i could careless about the motorcycle, 12.5k in vendor mats is retarded, it trivializes making the bike, anyone can farm gold
    4. Im tired of buying gems off AH every upgrade lol

My base stamina went up by around 150 if not more simply by switching to JC. Its well worth it if you ask me. Especially if you are looking at a MT role IMO.

You may find yourself continually switching if your goal is to min/max your profession for your role. Blizzard's intention is to not have any one profession be the best for a particular class/role. I wouldn't expect the current situation to last the entire length of the WotLK expansion, just as it didn't in TBC. If your goal is simply to make money, JC is a very good one. So is inscription as I'm finding out on a new alt I started. If they had inscription in the game way back when, making gold on a new realm would have been a breeze.

+ Reply to Thread