+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do i get my HP up

How do i get my HP up

Ok so i hit 80 a couple weeks ago and i want to do heroics but my health is to low. I am at 22000 and no one will take me on heroics i am defense capped. My real question is how the heck am i going to get close to 30K. I saw that UP has 3 items that could possible help out but have ran that instance so many times and it has yet to drop. Please take a look at my armory Link and let me know what i can do.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated my goal is to start running in naxx and other raids. Seems like a long road still before i get there at this rate.

tbh you should be able to tank heroics, np at all

Try to get some guildies or whatever for Azjol-Nerub and get Essence of Gossamerwich gives you another 1000hp-ish

Just a quick glance over and i notice your a BS, Why have you not got the sockets on your waist, braces and hand? that would give you 3 sockets for gems you can play around with.

you're fine to run heroics, if people tell you otherwise they're elitists or lazy and don't want to heal an "undergeared" tank.

you just need to find a group that will run with you or get a guild group going. you need to replace your trinkets the one from heroic AN (essence of gossamer) will be a huge upgrade.

your build is a little funny though, drop iron will/unbridled wrath. finish up your points in focused rage.

then finish up cruelty. pick up imp blood rage or imp charge if you have extra points.

The armory doesn't show those slots, even if you do have them, Apsat.

In all honesty, the only way to get better than you are currently is to run heroics (or Naxx). Although, if you do not have the +24 stam gems in the 3 slots from BSing, I'd highly recommend that.

Anyone telling you you need 30k hp before doing heroics is someone that you don't want to waste your time running with anyway (22k is more then acceptable unbuffed for any heroic, ANY). As far as staming your gear (an I'm not sure if armory is showing it or not) but with your BS you can drop stam gems in your gloves/bracers with your free sockets and add heavy borean armor kits to your chest and feet. Unfortunatley your trinkets are the glaring need that i see, but if you didn't have any from pre-wrath you won't have any till they drop out of the heroics (or badge reward).

In my personal experience, find a healer you like and trust, and you two can make your own pug groups. Dps is a dime a dozen and there are not real DPS fights in the heroics save for Eek in H-gundrak. A healer/tank combo can pick and choose what dps they want and what instances to run. So friend a couple and make it a regular habit to get them into runs.

22,000 is fine for heroics and early bosses in ten-mans IMO. Some suggestions:

I see you're a blacksmith, but I can't tell if you've socketed your brackers, belt, and gloves yet. If you haven't, that's almost 800 extra HP assuming you socket with blue stamina gems.

Your chest and boots are unenchanted, and your bracers have +4 all stats. You can add a good bit of health by switching these to +HP (chest) and +stam (boots, bracers)
    The enchants:
    Enchant Chest - Super Health - Spell - World of Warcraft
    Enchant Bracers - Major Stamina - Spell - World of Warcraft
    Enchant Boots - Greater Fortitude - Spell - World of Warcraft

Hope this helps.
    Bihn | <Summit>
    Seatbelts.

Quote Originally Posted by Apsat View Post
    Just a quick glance over and i notice your a BS, Why have you not got the sockets on your waist, braces and hand? that would give you 3 sockets for gems you can play around with.
    For some reason armory doesnt show them but everything is socketed my glove bracer and i have eternal belt buckle.

Thank you very much for your help i will do these changes tonight. Our healer inour guild hit 80 about a week and a half ago so we are gonna start running heroics like you guys stated.

cool, by the way 30k hp is only possible if your in full naxx gear =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreg View Post
    cool, by the way 30k hp is only possible if your in full naxx gear =)
    Cool i had gotten picked up by a group on sunday. For H Nexus which i have tanked before and the first answer from one of them was " WOW only 22k health" at that point i didnt feel like dealing with them so i dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by badmonkey View Post
    Cool i had gotten picked up by a group on sunday. For H Nexus which i have tanked before and the first answer from one of them was " WOW only 22k health" at that point i didnt feel like dealing with them so i dropped.
    Good, I'd like to see how they react when you mention how bad their dps is, or especially how bad the healer is doing.

Upcoming patch brings 2 new enchants which would help your Stam as well.

+75 Stam to Weapon, and +40 Stam to bracers. Start farming/shopping for enchant materials now, as I'm sure these will be costly.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldron View Post
    Upcoming patch brings 2 new enchants which would help your Stam as well.

+75 Stam to Weapon, and +40 Stam to bracers. Start farming/shopping for enchant materials now, as I'm sure these will be costly.

What are these materials? I would like to start farming my self.

+ Reply to Thread