+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enchanting Heirloom Items

Enchanting Heirloom Items

so I'm looking at getting an heirloom item for an alt, and I'm wondering how enchanting them works. can you get a level 80 enchant on it and give it to a level 1?

most newer enchants have an item level requirement, or a flat level requirement, and you won't be able to enchant them until you are the proper level. So shoulder inscriptions are out.

However, there are still many weapon enchants that will work. Fiery weapon is still decent for one shotting everything in the early levels, along with crusader for the healing, and you can put those on any item.

If that alt is a DK, then know that you cant runeforge the heirloom weapons....

Is that positive Iofe? I was about to get that reaper axe for my DK as that stats for lvl 58 look very sweet, anyone else got experience with that?

I searched for the info at google because i was about to do the same and the answers i found was all "no, its not possible to runeforge heirloom items", that beeing said no i havent tried it myself.

I could not apply aldor shoulder enchant to my shoulder heirloom item at lvl72. I think these are considered a lvl1 item all the time, not permitting most enchants.

Yes, I've heard they're considered a level 1 item - so you can put the 'old' pre-TBC pre-WotLK enchants on them, but that's it.
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

+ Reply to Thread