+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Orc and axe

Orc and axe

I'm currently a prot warrior with one hand axe and shield. I picked the axe because of the Orc racial benefit, but I almost never find decent one handed axes. Am I going in the right direction? Are there obtainable good one handed axes? I'm currently carrying Crescent of Brooding Fury (Crescent of Brooding Fury - Item - World of Warcraft)

Just doing a quick search (for the same reason as the OP) the other day yielded two; one from 25 man Kel'Thuzad (Last Laugh - Item - World of Warcraft) and one from Heroic Cloudstrider in Oculus (Cloudstrider's Waraxe - Item - World of Warcraft).

I'm not sure whether or not it's worth it. 1H tanking swords seem to be much more common.

Stick with the blue axe with that high end max dmg, then when you can pickup Last Laugh, its worth waiting for and best in slot for orcs.

If def min (540) is met, which would be better for an orc prot warrior - This, or the Red Sword of Courage?

Red Sword of Courage is better item overall and you might find faster attack speed better when dumping rage on heroic strikes or AoE tanking with cleave.
    Crommi | Archaic Order | Lightning's Blade EU

I suspected as much... wtb more axes! Thanks for the reply Crommi.

+ Reply to Thread