+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WotLK Arms Gear?

WotLK Arms Gear?

Greetings,

Even though it seems like Arms is not quite as popular as it used to be I'm trying to gather some information and advice about both the stats/gear I would be prioritizing and the tree itself.

I've been Protection for so long that I'm pretty out of touch with the other trees, and with general melee DPS requirements as well. Due to the (seeming?) influx of tanks (at least on my server), I've been giving some thought to picking up some DPS gear and speccing Arms--when the dual-spec system finally arrives, that is. I should note that I tried Fury, briefly, in its latest incarnation and just did not really like it very much, hence the interest in Arms.

So, in general I'd appreciate any suggestions on what kind of stats I should try to pick up. More specifically, what kind of stats should I have as an Arms warrior before heading into Heroics? 10/25 mans? Any specific gear recommendations would be great, but I can do that legwork myself once I understand what I'm looking for and how I should prioritize (i.e., if hit = # STR > AP > Crit > x).

Thanks very much for any help.

You should probably read this: World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> [The PVE Arms Warrior Compendium & FAQ 1.0]

It's a pretty good guide to get an idea on what you should aim for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwraith View Post
    You should probably read this: World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> [The PVE Arms Warrior Compendium & FAQ 1.0]

It's a pretty good guide to get an idea on what you should aim for.
    Well, now I feel a bit silly. Big ol' guide on the official forums. In my defense...the official forums. :/ Thank you very much, though. I do appreciate it.

It was just stuck the other day

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for the exact same information as the OP, for exactly the same reason.

+ Reply to Thread