+ Reply to Thread

Thread: warrior armory

warrior armory

basically I am pretty set on my stuff right now (accidently miss looted a t7 chest to a dps instead of me) so its being ticketed to me. it will be the 2nd red gem for my meta

just wondering what people think of my set up

The World of Warcraft Armory

I am thinking of dropping something for imp spell reflect, for the 4% chance to be missed by spells. really don't want to drop imp charge or imp bloodrage though.

you're looking good man. I would say we are geared up to the same level.

you should work on getting your blacksmithing up and socket your bracers and gloves. hmm just noticed your not a miner.. maybe drop LWing. be honest your not gonna level it without skinning and take mining. 50 stam ftw.

as for your spec.. with heroic throw and charge you shouldnt really need imp bloodrage imo. imp spell reflect is awesome if you are working on malygos anytime soon.

I tend to spec more for threat while you take more survivability talents.. along that line of thinking imp spell reflect > bloodrage.

When you get more comfortable tanking the content I recommend 15/5/51 deep wounds is dope.

Quote Originally Posted by hbombs View Post
    you're looking good man. I would say we are geared up to the same level.

you should work on getting your blacksmithing up and socket your bracers and gloves. hmm just noticed your not a miner.. maybe drop LWing. be honest your not gonna level it without skinning and take mining. 50 stam ftw.

as for your spec.. with heroic throw and charge you shouldnt really need imp bloodrage imo. imp spell reflect is awesome if you are working on malygos anytime soon.

I tend to spec more for threat while you take more survivability talents.. along that line of thinking imp spell reflect > bloodrage.

When you get more comfortable tanking the content I recommend 15/5/51 deep wounds is dope.
    bracers and gloves are BS socketed.

thanks, i droped 450 engi tonight and picked up LWing currently working on it (i have an alt thats a mining/skinner now). 90 stam bracer enchant ftw.
    Last edited by Dreg; 12-12-2008 at 08:31 AM.

they are adding a 40 stamina bracer enchant to regular enchanters...so in the future..when we have 30 stamina gems..blacksmithing will edge out by 10 stamina(pre talents/buffs).

+ Reply to Thread