+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feedback on DPS w/ my Gear

Feedback on DPS w/ my Gear

Hi All...I've been a long time troller of Tankspot and finally decided to post...I have a few questions regarding my gear and stats.

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory

I will be removing all Hit Gems and putting Str and Crit.

My current dps for Heroic Nax is between 2800-3700. Should I be doing more DPS with my gear? or is this okay?

What stats should I be working on? I was aiming for 3500 AP unbuffed in zerker stance. 35% Crit, 148 Expertise...and around 300 Hit Rating even after the new Patch as I find rage generation to be less spikey this way.

How valuable in Haste and ArP?

this kinda belongs in the armory suggestion forums.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

If you are doing this amount of dps on a consistent basis, it is above what I would expect from your gear., especially since your expertise and AP are pretty low and your hit and crit could use work.

As people will always post, getting the hit cap on yellow attacks and expertise cap is key. You have the right numbers of what your stats should be unbuffed, so go for it.

Armor penetration isn't as good as it used to be. Actually, in my opinion, it is worse than most stats for warriors (worse than strength, crit, AP itself, hit, expertise... you see where I'm going with this). Haste is OK to have, but you usually sacrifice other stats for haste on the items you receive. Haste will help your rage generation by more white hits, but getting more crit will be more beneficial to you now instead.

Hope you found this helpful! If you have any questions, I would be glad to help.

+ Reply to Thread